RE: Ground Clearance

From: Mark.Kraieski@mailport.delta-air.com
Date: Wed Apr 24 1996 - 17:55:12 EDT

You can get maybe an inch to an inch and a half by tweaking the bars.
Unfortunately, this will stiffen the front end and restrict wheel
articulation (the ability for the tires to move up into the fenderwell)
which is critical for decent off-road performance. If your goal is slightly
larger tires for a more aggressive look, go with the torsion tweak. If your
goal is more clearance for offroading, you will be disappointed.

The only available lift kit is from Trailmaster, 4 inches for about $1,200.
This is probably the most expensive kit available on a $/inch basis because
of the complex front suspension. But the reviews on it are extremely
positive. I am not familiar with '94 to '95 model year changes but the info
I have lists '91 thru '94 - could be old data on my part.