Introduction

From: Kelly Moss (kellym@zipnet.net)
Date: Sat Apr 27 1996 - 22:53:28 EDT

Thought I aught to introduce myself; I've been lurking in the "read-only"
wings for a while, but felt compelled to put "fingers to keyboard" this
evening...
        I have a 1995 Dakota, 33,000 miles, 4x2, 3.9l, 5-spd, extended
cab, Sure-Grip(?) LSD, dunno what else matters. Special-ordered - almost
got the V8, but didn't think I needed the power - at 15 to the gallon and
limited to 3rd gear when I'm carrying my dirt bikes, one could arguably
suggest that this was not the smartest decision I've made in recent
years...

Oh yes, I have the Infinity radio/cassette and funky powered speakers -
anybody know how to get this setup to sound good ?

Charles Moss

----- End of forwarded message from Kelly Moss -----