Re: A call for part numbers--shocks for 2wd Dakota

From: Paul Schelling (schelling_pm%em@corning.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 1996 - 18:09:41 EDT

KMansfie@compucom.com wrote:

> (BTW--what kind of Dakota driver needs to replace shocks at
> 25K?!?!--as disclosed in previous notes).

How about someone who lives on a VERY bumpy dirt road and attacks it like
a wannabe PRO Rally driver, autocrosses all summer long, and still does
all the stuff trucks are SUPPOSED to be doing?

Okay, mine lasted 45k miles despite the abuse.

I've gotten some, but not a lot of feedback on the shock/bushing
question. I'll publish the results when I get enough worthwhile info
pulled together.

- Paul