RE: I bought the Monroe Sensa-Tracs (finally)

From: Jane V Elliott (elliott@cyberspace.com)
Date: Sat May 04 1996 - 00:03:33 EDT

I've had Monroe Sensa-Tracs on my 92 4x4 for the last 35K miles and found
them to be completely satisfactory. My Dakota has the 2000 lb payload
suspension so the ride isn't exactly plush at low speeds, up to 35-45, but
at highway speeds it's pretty good. It's even better with about 300 lb in
the back, and with a full load of green firewood (to the top of the
canopy!) the ride and control is entirely satisfactory. Good transient
handling behavior too.

At B & B Autoparts in Seattle they were $34.95 each, I didn't check at
NAPA, but everyplace else I called wanted $55+ each!

Larry Elliott