Re: '96 MP Computer

From: TeamGTZ@aol.com
Date: Wed May 08 1996 - 16:21:19 EDT

In a message dated 96-05-08 13:42:39 EDT, NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org (Ned
Vogler) writes:

> I heard a Ram Sport drive by the other day,
>and it must've had non-stock exhaust because it sounded MEAN!! There's
>nothing like the sound of a well-tuned V-8!!

On the subject of mean sound, I figured that the headers would really liven
up the audio production of my V8, but I don't really notice too much.
 There's definitely more super-low frequency sound at idle, but no muscle-car
sound at the tail. So far the exhaust mods include: the Thorley headers and
a split into 2 - 2 1/4 pipes after the cat with generic Super Turbos
(California maybe). I've been toying with the idea of ditching the factory
cat (umm, it was damaged! yeah that's it..) and moving to a hi-flo cat and
maybe a Supertrapp or another "vocal" glass-pack type of muffler. Any
experience out there?