Dakota exhaust installed (finally)*long* (fwd)

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.HARVARD.EDU)
Date: Fri May 10 1996 - 10:44:06 EDT

This is a post I made last year when I installed my headers and exhaust.
Ken, I was mistaken, I posted this to the Mopar Mailing list not the DML
as it was not in existence yet. I made the addition of the part numbers
at the end of the posting.

Cheers,
1994 Dakota 5.2l 5 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu