Re: '96 MP Computer

From: TeamGTZ@aol.com
Date: Fri May 10 1996 - 16:40:22 EDT

In a message dated 96-05-08 18:29:41 EDT, kowalski@mediasoft.net writes:

>What kind of exhaust system is that you have? I would prefer to have a dual
>system (cat-back) but I've heard that the MP single exit performs better.
>Let's hear some opinions.

The "system" is just a custom built set-up done at a local muffler shop.
 Pretty good work, but doesn't really have the sound I want. It splits right
after the cat and exits on either side of the license plate (fiberglass roll
pan). I've also heard from a number of people that on many modern V8s,
scavenging and flow actually improve with a big single exhaust after headers,
rather than true duals.