RE: 87 owners manual

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Tue May 28 1996 - 16:13:53 EDT

From: dmhill@access.digex.net@INTERNET on Tue, May 28, 1996 4:00 PM

>Just bought a 87 Dakota, 2200cc, rebuilt, 87,000 miles. Paid $3800. >Too
much? Let me know what you think.
>Looking for a owners manual. Photcopy OK. Will pay reasonable price.

I would say you payed too much unless the truck is a cream puff.
You can order the owners manual thru a dealer, or for $12-20 get a workshop
manual at the local book store that will have all the import stuff in the
owners manual plus engine, chassis and tranny repair info. This is not as
good as the Factory Service Manaul but at less than 1/2 the price worth the
investment.

Dave Clement
89 4x4 LE