Re: your mail

From: Jane V Elliott (elliott@cyberspace.com)
Date: Sat May 25 1996 - 23:33:09 EDT

When I put the K&N on my 92 3.9 I didn't notice any improvement in
performance or mileage, and the same with my bike. Both have stock air
filter housings/cans though and stock exhaust systems. If you had headers
and/or a free flowing muffler together they might make a difference.

Don't think that they make a performance engine controller for the pre
Magnum engines either, but Mopar does sell cams for the pre Magnums and
you can get headers for yours too. No cams or headers for the Magnum
3.9's that I know off. We both get the shaft, just different ends.

Larry Elliott