RE: 95 Dakota Thermostat

From: Jane V Elliott (elliott@cyberspace.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 1996 - 22:10:07 EDT

Dave, I was under the impression from the Mopar Performance catalog that
the 3.9 valve covers were for '91 and earlier non Magnum engines. From
the pictures they look similar to the ones on my '92, but minor
differences that don't show up in photos can give a "difficult to
impossible" fit.

Larry Elliott