Re: Magnum -> '88 Dakota

From: Jane V Elliott (elliott@cyberspace.com)
Date: Tue Jun 04 1996 - 23:05:38 EDT

The Dakota's had V8's since at least '91, and from what I can see the
front ends are the same from '92 on when the Magnum engines came out.
Although I haven't looked under the hood of a 5.2, I'd be willing to bet
that the only differences would be in the radiator shroud and the fan
spacer. The 5.2 would have the right spacer, but the shroud from the 5.2
might have to be picked up too.

Larry Elliott