RE: Dirty throttle-body?!?!

From: KEN MANSFIELD (KMansfie@compucom.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 1996 - 09:56:26 EDT

"Could it be a dirty throttle body? My '92 3.9L did this, all it
needed was a good cleaning.

Just my opinion,
Ron"
++++++++++++++
Ron,

Dirty throttle-body?!?!

After 4 years and 75K miles of Exxon Super and a K&N filter,
my throttle-body is STILL clean enough for my baby to eat
off of (she's teething).

BTW, does anyone know what size Holley carb the 5.2
Magnum's throttle body is similiar to? I want to put on a
cheeep environmental-raping open air cleaner (can't pay
$104 for the K&N FIPK). Can I just leave the crankcase vent
open?

Ken "Still using lead shot over water" Mansfield