RE: New e-mail subscriber.

From: Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com
Date: Thu Jun 13 1996 - 09:40:05 EDT

To: dakota@csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu@INTERNET; gerald.schmidt@deltec.
com@INTERNET
From: Clement_D on Thu, Jun 13, 1996 9:40 AM
Subject: RE: New e-mail subscriber.

From: gerald.schmidt@deltec.com@INTERNET on Wed, Jun 12, 1996 3:22 P

>I am a new subscriber to the Dakota club. I have a "96", 4x4, club cab
=20
>and am looking for "non aluminum", cab high toppers capable of hauling a
=20
>canoe. I have located two brands: Century and Sportsman however, both
=20
>are in excess of $1000. Is there anything else out there?

We have had two LEER Fiberglass Caps in the family and have had good luck
with them. Both were were the basic cab height (actualy they have a two or
three inches higher than the cab center section) with sliding side and front
windows. The last one was purchased about five years ago by my brother for
his long bed S-10 and cost $600 with color matching and roof racks.

My only suggestion is NOT to have the fiberglass gel coat color matched
(both my brothers in grey and mine in red), faded real bad in a couple of
years. You will be much happier if you have it painted to match.

Dave Clement