88 dodge dakota

From: rons@cyberia.com
Date: Sun Jun 23 1996 - 08:00:10 EDT

Hi MIke,
Have owed my 1988 v-6 dakota for six years it had 30 k on it it now has
almost 108 k have had no major problem with it at all oh yeah it is a 4x4
it hauls as good as a full size truck believe me i use mine i think to hard
some times it is a very nice truck been driving it every day to work and
evrywhere else only vechice i own up to tomorrow going to buy a little used
renault from a friend real cheap to save the mileage on my truck. I really
like mine buddy don't think you'll go wrong go for it.
let me know how you like it if you buy it. It still runs great with 108 k.
good luck and enjoy your dodge dakota

Ron