Nutty fuel gauge

From: TeamGTZ@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 01 1996 - 13:29:38 EDT

I know that I'll probably just end up in the dealership for this problem, but
I thought that that there might be something I could do myself. My gas gauge
only occasionally works, but more often it will just sit on 'E' or bounce
back and forth like a little VU meter on a tape deck. Has anybody seen this
one? BTW, got my promo new Dakota mailer from Dodge the other day. Awesome!
 It looks to me like Dodge will hit another home run with this truck. I
think I'll wait 'til they make an H.O. version though! [please put a 360 in