Re: Changing oil

From: Jeff Pierce (jpierce@n2.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 1996 - 20:38:00 EDT

Aboslutly right Jon! On my '92 there is NO way from the top. I found that
I jsut loosen the filter and let it drip awhile I can at least catch most of
it. Once the dripping subsides I'll remove it as quickly as possible.

Jeff

PS - Anyone else notic the Fram filter adds for the filter with the Teflon
already installed???? Like adding Slick 50 (et al) every oil change - or so
says the add. Now why ruin a prerfectly decent oil change?