MP Computer

From: John Lindsay (jlindsay@oharamfg.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 1996 - 01:12:31 EDT

KLM....

<RE: Flashing the SBEC

<The local Dodge service advisor said the EPA caused ChryCo to
<stop making flashable SBEC's. I'm sure ChryCo happily
<complied, thinking that you and I would purchase the MP SBEC
<at $300+ in the name of better performance. Too bad they won't
<take your OEM SBEC in on trade.

 Uhhh... they do. I bought mine mail order for about $250 or so from Jeggs.
Included with the new unit was a certificate for $100 if you sent in the old
core. Total cost is $150.

 I decided to keep my old unit..... you never know how smog laws are gonna
change here in Ca.

 BTW.... the difference in the old & new computer is amazing. Everything
right down to converter lockup is different.

               Maddog