Re: Bosch Platinum Plugs

From: TeamGTZ@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 14 1996 - 03:02:40 EDT

In a message dated 96-07-12 22:45:24 EDT, elliott@cyberspace.com (Jane V
Elliott) writes:

>My '92, 3.9, absolutely refuses to run right with Bosch Platinums.
>Autolite Platinums work just fine though.

I put on Bosch Plats, with high-temp wires, when I put headers on my 95 V8,
and I noticed a definite improvement (actually, I put the new plugs on about
100 miles after the headers) - slight in mileage and performance. Strange
how everybody gets different results with the same mods. Just goes to show
ya how standardized CC quality control is!