FW: Tailgate Lettering

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Tue Jul 16 1996 - 16:53:00 EDT

> FWIW, I absolutely despise the red reflective-and-stamped tailgate
>lettering on the '93/94? and earlier Dakotas. I was very happy
>when I saw the steel-grey Dodge decal stripe on my '95's tailgate.
>That red lettering would have looked like total shit on my nice
>brilliant-blue SLT.

Hey, I resemble that remark!! :)

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but on my brilliant-blue '96, I
think the red reflective lettering offsets the blue quite nicely...

| Ned Vogler - Network Administrator | ---------------------------- |
| Rockville General Hospital, CT | _ _ _ _ _ _ |
| (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org) - Work | |_` |_` _ |_| |_| |_ |_| |_` |
| (nvogler@juno.com) - Home | ,_| | | | |_ |\ ,_| |
| '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab | |
| '84 Nighthawk 650 '85 Honda XR-350R | ---------------------------- |