Re: Tailgate Lettering

From: L Jacobs (ljacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu)
Date: Tue Jul 16 1996 - 17:44:08 EDT

In message <31EBE594@mailgate.rghosp.chime.org> Ned Vogler writes:
> >From: Michael Meyerhoff
> >Subject: My thoughts on styling
[SNIP]
> I beg to differ... my '96 4x4 Dakota has both the "Dodge" and the "4x4"
> emblems on the tailgate in the red reflective "taillight-style" lettering.
> I'm not sure if it only came with certain color trucks or what, because
> I've seen other '96's with just the decals.... Any other '96 owners care to
> comment??
[snip]

FWIW, I've got a 96 flame red, and the reflective stickers blend in
***very*** nicely. In fact, I do believe I've got the perfect truck :)
Flame red with black highlights (door protectors, wheelwell protectors, etc)
makes for an awesome looking truck ! Well blended badges and decals (IMHO).
The only thing I would change (I've got the SLT) is changing the chrome
grill and bumpers to that of the sport (painted to match grill w/black
bumpers). Guess I'm hard to please !

And now back to the show...

   __
  / / ___ ___ Lee Jacobs
 / / / _ \/ _ \ LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu
/ /__| __/ __/ DVAMC - Univ. Colorado Health Sciences
\____/\___|\___| Big Aspirations, Small Wallet.