RE: Tailgate Lettering

From: daveb@xl.CA
Date: Tue Jul 16 1996 - 23:44:56 EDT

--- On Tue, 16 Jul 96 11:57:00 PDT Ned Vogler <NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org>
wrote:

>From: Michael Meyerhoff
>Subject: My thoughts on styling

>crosshairs grill (oh yeah, my 92 has hard to miss reflective lettering on
>the tailgate. You 94?? and newer guys have to put up with cheap Fordesq
>decals). It'll take a lot to get me to ever give up my 92.

I beg to differ... my '96 4x4 Dakota has both the "Dodge" and the "4x4"
emblems on the tailgate in the red reflective "taillight-style" lettering.
 I'm not sure if it only came with certain color trucks or what, because
I've seen other '96's with just the decals.... Any other '96 owners care to
comment??

I've also have a '96 Dakota, only a 2X4 though ( sigh ) it also has the red
reflective "Dodge" lettering on the tailgate.