RE: Tailgate Lettering

From: Glenn S. Wiltse (iggy@merit.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 17 1996 - 13:47:47 EDT

My 96 4x4 Club Cab, Super SLT V8, with Aqua Perl paint has the red letters
and I can live with them. Thre are no "decals" on my truck neither pin
stripes or letters, and I prefer that, as it always makes for a pain when
waxing when you have decals. Rubber side moldings are bad enough, but
at least those tend to provide some usfullness(keeping door dings down to
a minimum).