Re: Towing package (and more tailgate/appearance)

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Fri Jul 19 1996 - 16:46:00 EDT

> Any word on performance modules for the 96's being out yet ?
> / / ___ ___ Lee Jacobs

Hi -

 I spoke with the reps from Mopar Performance when I was at
Chryslers@Carlisle and they informed me that the MP computers, catback
exhaust and the other performance goodies for the '96 Dakotas (both 5-speed
and automatic models) should be available by late August or early September.
 Apparently they were busting their buns to get the performance mods for the
Ram finished first (maybe 'cause of sales figures?) Kind of a bummer, since
I was originally told the stuff would be available in July.... ho hum,
guess I'll have to wait a couple more months and make more room on the Visa
card... :-)

Ciao!

| Ned Vogler - Network Administrator | ---------------------------- |
| Rockville General Hospital, CT | _ _ _ _ _ _ |
| (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org) - Work | |_` |_` _ |_| |_| |_ |_| |_` |
| (nvogler@juno.com) - Home | ,_| | | | |_ |\ ,_| |
| '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab | |
| '84 Nighthawk 650 '85 Honda XR-350R | ---------------------------- |