You know you've been On-Line too long when:

From: Steve Gepford (gepfords@ohsu.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 09 1996 - 15:30:04 EDT

Couldn't resist this,

You know that you've been on-line too long when...

* You start introducing yourself as "Jim at I-I-Net dot net au

* Your wife drapes a wig over your moniter to remind you of what she
  looks like

* You check your mail. It says "no new messages". So you check it
  again

* Your phone bill is delivered in a box

* You name your children Eudora, Mozilla, and Dotcom

* All of your friends have an @ in their names

* You tell the cab driver you live at
 http://123.elm.street/house/bluetrim.html

* You tell the kids they can't use the computer because "Daddy's got
 work to do" and you don't have a job

* You get a tattoo that says "This body best viewed with netscape 2.0"

* You never have to deal with the busy signals because you never log
  off

* You ask a plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in
  front of your computer with a toilet

* You start tilting your head sideways whenever you smile :)

 * Your spouse says communication is important in a marriage, so you
  buy another computer and install another phone line so that the two
  of you can chat

* As your car crashes through the guardrail on a mountain road, your
  first instinct is to search for the "back" button

* Your computer goes down, you haven't logged in for two hours. You
  start to tremble. You pick up the phone and dial your internet access
  number. You try to mimic computer noise in order to connect. You
  succeed.

Satellite steve