Re: New Dakotas... torsion front end

From: Glenn S. Wiltse (iggy@merit.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 22 1996 - 08:11:36 EDT

    I don't think it's fair to blaim the cost of a suspension lift on the
torsion bar set up alone. The cost of a suspension lift of any fully
independant front suspension 4x4 is expensive, regardless of the type of
springs in use.

    The only $300 suspension lifts i know of are for Trucks with a full
front axel. I'm not sure that anything but really big trucks are using
full front axels anymore.