RE: 97's

From: Dave Clement-LDC009 (Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 1996 - 07:52:13 EDT

To: bharper@xtdl.com@INTERNET; dakota@csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu@INTERNET
From: Clement_D on Tue, Sep 10, 1996 8:02 AM
Subject: RE: 97's

From: bharper@xtdl.com@INTERNET on Mon, Sep 9, 1996 7:03 PM

>They are making all kinds of new ones, of 2wd,4wd,v6,v8,Club,sport, It just
>depends on what your dealer happened to get. My choice would be 97 v8 4x4
>5-sp sport.

Bryan,

My local dealer does not have any yet but I did pick up the broucher over
the weekend. The sport model with the color matched bumpers and grill
definately get my nod of approval. The SLT looks like it was an after
thought to add the chrome and the two tone paint job looks like it was
forced also. Maybe these will look better in person.

The club cab looks real good and the 4x4 with the 31-10.5 tires on 8" rims
is definately the way to go on a 4x4.

Dave Clement
89 4x4 LE