RE: Hello Dakota Folks

From: Dave Clement-LDC009 (Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 1996 - 08:02:40 EDT

To: dakota@csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu@INTERNET; Hipowr@aol.com@INTERNET
From: Clement_D on Tue, Sep 10, 1996 8:13 AM
Subject: RE: Hello Dakota Folks

From: Hipowr@aol.com@INTERNET on Mon, Sep 9, 1996 10:09 PM

>> If most of your driving is on pavement I'd go for the ABS on all four
>> wheels. Insurance companies now offer a discount for ABS but only if the
>> vehicle has 4 wheel ABS.

> That's funny, my policy clearly shows and ABS discount and I was clear
> my '95 Dakota had rear ABS only...

Here in Mass they are giving discounts for everything. I currently get 10%
for good driving record, 10% for being a AAA memeber, 5% for having passive
restraints (ie; air bag or motoroized seat belt), 20% on theft coverage for
passive alarms, 5% multi car discount and I just got a letter from the local
Commerce Insurance agent that besides the other discounts I can get another
7% if I join the Historical Society!!!

I will have to check into the ABS discount, a few more and the insurance
company will be paying me.

Dave Clement
89 4x4 LE