more from newbie

From: cwinnerman@earthlink.net
Date: Wed Sep 18 1996 - 22:55:27 EDT

Thank you everyone for all of your help with my oil
pressure problem and the clunk when hitting the
brakes. This mail list is truly amazing. The oil
pressure problem turned out to be a loose
connection at the sending unit. The clunk
appears to be excessive play in the steering
shaft. All ball joints are OK. One more problem.
The braided engine ground is connected to the
fire wall but not to the engine. Where does it
bolt to-the ehaust manifole,the intake manifold
or elsewhere. I can not find a good picture in
the Haynes manuel. Thanks again. In a couple
of months I might be able to offer advise to
others.
         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)