RE: taillight covers

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Thu Sep 19 1996 - 11:29:00 EDT

Hi all -

Haven't posted in a while, but about those taillight covers, I saw some in
the Mall 4 Trucks Web Page
(http://www.mall4trucks.com/offthewall/otwoemlt.htm) but again they were for
the Ram only. The only other taillight covers I know of for the Dakota are
the GTS ones, and they're definitely not as nice as the Ram logo ones.
 Definitely check out the Mall 4 Trucks page, it's got a cool search engine
where you can put in your Year, Make, Model, Cab style, and bed size, and
it'll find all the available accessories pertinent to your vehicle.

         Network Administrator | _ _ _ _ _ _
       Rockville General Hospital | |_` |_` _ |_| |_| |_ |_| |_`
       (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org) | ,_| | | | |_ |\ ,_|
  '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab |
  '84 Nighthawk 650 '85 Honda XR-350R | ----------------------------