RE: taillight covers

From: Dave Clement-LDC009 (Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 1996 - 07:18:09 EDT

From: mmeye@umr.edu@INTERNET on Wed, Sep 18, 1996 7:44 PM

>At the local SuperWalmart I saw a set of taillight covers that had a ram
>design. I really could see these on my truck and was wondering if anybody
>had seen anything like them for the dakota? I'm also looking for a
>pinstripe style decal for the rear sliding window.

I was fiddling around with those covers at WalMart one day and they did have
a set for the Dakota (no Ram logo just plain). I have not seen them since. I
notice that the stuff they carry in the auto section changes from time to
time likely they test to see if it sells then adjust inventories based on
sales.

Dave Clement