On Board Diagnostics - Too

From: Robert Allen (boballen@sky.net)
Date: Mon Sep 23 1996 - 08:10:03 EDT

Hello folks:

Awhile back I voluntered to make a comparison of
OBD-II diagnostics codes with those of previous
years. After a few iterations, I think I have a
table to present at the following URL (yes, the
capitalization counts):

http://www.sky.net/~boballen/dakota/OBD2.HTM

If anyone cares to critique the information, I
would appreciate some feedback. Feedback could be
a) can you get there? b) does your browser deal
with the table? c) is the data correct for your
year? d) or just whatever.

I'd like to thank the folks who helped me get the
data for the table.

Bob Allen, Kansas City