Re: grille

From: Sam (sam_p@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Oct 02 1996 - 11:51:11 EDT

You wrote:

>To whom this may apply,
>
> I am looking to "black out" the front of my 92 Dakota. The first

>step is to get rid of the chrome grille. I would be willing to sell
this or
>trade even for a black (or any color for that matter) grille. Any
info about
>this would be much appreciated. Thanks
>

>Gregg

    Paint it to match your truck. I lightly sanded my grill on my '91
(1st year for the rounded front end) which was chrome, and then painted
it to match my blue two-tone truck. I used plastic model spray paint
(it's plastic!) and it worked great. Kinda like working on a very
large model!

    ..Sam '95 SLT MP SBEC
    "Here horsey horsey..." (Mustang 5.0's)