RE: Canadian 1997 pricing (was: 104 octane boost)

From: Dave Clement-LDC009 (Dave_Clement-LDC009@email.mot.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 1996 - 17:20:22 EDT

From: ragnew@islandnet.com@INTERNET on Thu, Oct 3, 1996 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: Canadian 1997 pricing (was: 104 octane boost)

At 02:55 PM 10/2/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Would you share what you know about Canadian pricing with us, please?

>If you compare this to the Kelly Blue Book prices (US dollars) you should
>get a pretty good idea what most of the options will be in Canadian dollars.

>Hope this helps.

Don't you guys north of the border have access to dealer invoices and such
in Canadian dollars?

FYI, I was ogoling the 97's at the local dealer the other day and the bottom
line sticker on a Club Cab 4x4 v6 auto was in the low $23,000's. I do not
recall all the options but this particular truck had power windows, pwr door
locks, pwr mirrors, two tone paint, offroad protection package, aluminium
wheels and a couple of other options I can't recall.

My opinion of the SLT and the two tone paint don't get them. I think the
Sport is much better looking. The CluCab is also better looking than the
regular in my opinion.

Dave Clement