'97 Owners out there?

From: Actor Troy McClure (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 1996 - 03:34:29 EDT

Hi:

I am new to the Dakota list and have already seen some messages about
the 1997s. Does anyone actually own one right now? How many guys
(and gals) have one on order? I think I'll be ordering one in the
spring of '97 (after the Wisconsin winter decides to depart).

Does anyone on the list have a really good picture (JPEG or
GIF) of a Ram Indy 500 Special Edition? I first saw one of those
trucks at a car show about a month ago. It was absolutely
beautiful!!!

What are the odds that I could order a '97 Dakota in Brilliant Blue
and talk the dealer into adding the "skunk stripes"? I'd love to
have a mini pace truck. :^)

One last question for you 5.2-liter, 5-speed owners: What kind of
milage are you getting from your Dakota?

Thanks.

-Scott Vieth (Looking for a tow vehicle for my...
1968 Camaro RallySport 327/Glide