Re: Various questions

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@xmission.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 1996 - 21:45:30 EDT

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996 Pan_Chan@iacnet.com wrote:
> - Does anyone recommend a storage/tool-box for the Dakota? I'm looking at this
> plastic Contico model for mini pickups except that it comes w/special brackets
> just for the Dakota to make it wider. These brackets add an extra $60 to the
> price (for a total of $160).

So the brackets alone are 60% of the price of the tool box? Call me a
tightwad, but I would be trying to figure out a way to make my own
brackets. Also, JC Whitney (May 1995 catalog) has a heavy-duty steel
storage box that says it actually fits the Dakota for $180. If you're
planning on spending $160 for the plastic box, it might be worth
considering. It should be sturdier, I imagine it would stay put much
better and it might have a little more capacity.

> - Where in Massachusetts or New Hampshire can I find shops that do spray-in
> bedliners?

You can call Rhino Linings at 1-800-447-1471 and they can tell you their
dealers in your area. I called one of the dealers in Salt Lake City and
their price for the Dakota was $410.

  -- Jason Bleazard
     drazaelb@xmission.com

     Psi Corps is your friend. Trust Psi Corps.