Re: Changing Magnum's roller lifters

From: Michael Clark (mcclark@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 1996 - 02:21:08 EDT

Kukukooter@aol.com wrote:

> If anyone is interested, I could piece together some work instructions
> on the steps needed to change the Magnum's roller lifters, which is a piece
> of cake easily done on a Saturday.

Kooter,

I would be interested. I'm not a gearhead by any means but I am always
interested in learning how to do things on my truck myself. There are
many such things I would probably do to my Dakota if I was "technically
adept" on automotive procedures. Sure wish I had taken auto mechanics
in high school :)

I'm also glad to see that you did not give up on this list after the
negative response to your last tip. It's people like you who make a
mailing list worthwhile. I for one appreciate your input and ideas.

Michael Clark mcclark@ix.netcom.com
93, 4x2, reg. cab, SWB
5.2, auto, Mopar SBEC, LE, Mark III