(no subject)

From: Doak Holman (ISDJH@Meriter.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 1996 - 09:26:58 EDT

Help!!!

I own a 1992 Dodge Dakota club cab 4x4, v8 (318) engine, with 87,000
miles.

Problem: An incredible whining/whistling noise coming from the back. At
speeds of 55-60 and I take my foot off the accelerate, the floor
boards/steering wheel vibrate. Thus far I have had my Dodge dealer
replace/repair:
 1) All bearings around the pinion/gears
 2) Back u-joint
 3) Drive shaft has been turned
 4) Back tires balanced
My Dodge dealer is stumped. I contacted Chrysler at the Milwaukee and
the Detroit offices looking for help. Nothing, more like useless!

Has anyone experienced the same problem, any help would greatly be
appreciated. After looking at a F150, I realized I am loosing my sanity
and need my Dodge fixed.

Please respond in private to: ISDJH@MERITER.COM

Thank you.