Re: "Brick Wall" revisited

From: Jane V Elliott (elliott@cyberspace.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 1996 - 20:09:27 EDT

Ken, Ken, Ken, you are going to cause all manner of problems for the
drivers of expensive "fast" cars. They're going to need help with their
emotional and self esteem problems. Very traumatic for the poor lads.

You aren't a shrink trying to drum up business are you :-)?

My 3.9 isn't that fast, but I manage to get some jollies by blowing by
various and sundry cars with supposedly good handling in the twisties. If
I got passed by a 4x4 pickup (of any kind!) in the twisties I'd just turn
in the old driver's license.

Larry Elliott, '92, 3.9, 4x4, 5 sp'd, LE, Hellwig rear anti-roll bar, my
little red and white sportscar :-)!