"Brick Wall" revisited

From: KEN MANSFIELD (KMansfie@compucom.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 1996 - 15:42:17 EDT

Well, I tested the brick wall theory again (Dak has all the
aerodynamics of a brick wall...)

This time, a noisy, modified Acura Integra w/ racing stickers
all over was bugging me on I-45 between Houston and
Dallas. He past me once (I didn't feel good about speeding
too much in that area) and must have pulled off, because he
came up behind me again, as I was right-lane passing some
left-lane bandits. This time, it looked safe, so I floored it (at
85 mph) and he dwindled in my rearview. At 115, I leveled
off, as I had left the pack behind and was hanging out in the
electronic open, and he finally caught up and passed me.

Cargo: 2 adults, one baby, luggage, baby stuff, 1/2 bed full
of oak firewood.

Still had a little problem going over 115.

What to ya'll think went through his mind when he saw a
truck with a bed full of wood and other junk pulling away from
him?

klm