Re: "Brick Wall" revisited

From: Glenn S. Wiltse (iggy@merit.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 29 1996 - 13:07:46 EST

    I understand where your comming from, I get a kick out of
showing off the power of my V8 Magnum too... However don't
be as nieave as I was...

   I was sitting at a light with a T-bird on my right, the guy had
been weaving in and out of trafic and generaly driving like he was
in the Indy 500. I hadn't paid much attention to the guy on my
left, but when the light turned green I put the hammer down, naturaly
I modivated way out infront of the T-bird, but... That guy in that
big old Caddy on my left made me look like I was standing still...

   I know enough now, that the old Magnum isn't diddly compared to
those Northstar V8s... Wow, I never wanted a caddy before that day...
Now if I could just hit the loto or something.