'97 Cams & Lifters

From: rtkba@juno.com
Date: Thu Oct 31 1996 - 07:04:12 EST

Someone told me that the lifters for the '97 V6 have a 1.7 ratio and the
cam is a bit hotter. Does anyone know anything about this? I have a '95
V6 Auto 4X4 Ext Cab and am considering a new cam when the warranty runs
out. So far I've added a K&N filter charger and Terminator muffler. If
this info has been posted recently, please forgive me. I was on the list
under a different address, but was dropped somhow and missed a week or so
of postings.

I Shoulda Boughta V8
Wayne
RTKBA@JUNO.COM