Re: bickering

From: Bob Tufts (rbt@kodak.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 1996 - 17:34:26 EST

> From roadrunr@ccnet.com Fri Nov 8 17:17:30 1996
>
> On my last e-mail check there were 35 messages 14 of which were people
> bickering about 4wd! 4wd IS NOT A NECESSITY. period! if it were it would be
> STANDARD equipment not OPTIONAL. Necissities include but are not limited too
> engines, transmissions, wheels and tires.
>
> The same thing is happening here as in that bitmap issue. If you want to
> argue over personal views do it privately please.
>
> Sorry, for any inconvience
> roadrunr

Necessity is in the eye of the buyer. I submit a V8 engine (an option) would
be a necessity to someone towing a large travel-trailer. Likewise, someone
who climbs snowy mountains would find 4X4 a necessity for themselves.

Besides if you followed your own paragraph 2 then you wouldn't have expressed
your opinion in paragraph 1! :-) :-)

-Bob T. (who will find both a V8 and 4X4 a "necessity" when I order my '97 :-)