Re: roadrnr and bickering

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 1996 - 17:42:00 EST

At 01:54 PM 11/8/96 -0800, you wrote:
>On my last e-mail check there were 35 messages 14 of which were people
>bickering about 4wd! 4wd IS NOT A NECESSITY. period! if it were it would be
>STANDARD equipment not OPTIONAL. Necissities include but are not limited too
>engines, transmissions, wheels and tires.
>
>The same thing is happening here as in that bitmap issue. If you want to
>argue over personal views do it privately please.
>
> Sorry, for any inconvience
> roadrunr

What you see as bickering, others, myself included, see as an open forum for
the informative exchange of information, ideas and opinions. I believe that
is the purpose of this mailing list. If you're not interested in the topic
... delete the message - don't read it. That's what I do.

Robert P. Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia
Canada