Re: 93 dakota club vs. 95 dakota club sport

From: Jane or Larry Elliott (elliott@serv.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 1996 - 22:20:19 EST

Unless someone is buying a Mercedes or something like that, I think that
it's possible to get a lemon no matter who makes the vehicle.

Just dumb old me, but it would seem that manufacturers and dealers would
realize that a happy, nonirritated customer is likely to be a return
customer.

Glad that the '95 worked well. My '92's had a few relatively minor
problems, but nothing I can't live with.

Larry Elliott, '92, 3.9, 4x4, 5 sp'd, LE