93 dakota club vs. 95 dakota club sport

From: kiralyn@tor.hookup.net
Date: Fri Nov 08 1996 - 17:59:55 EST

I purchased a '93 Dakota club cab V6, 3.9L 3 years
ago and had nothing but headaches from day 1. This
was my first car purchase and was totally
let down. It had 13 service visits in the 1st 2
months, one of which having to replace the rack &
pinion assembly completly. Too bad I only went in
for an oil change and ended up staying all day.

Coincindentally, there were 2 other 93' Dakota
owners there having the exact same thing done.
I tried inquiring as to what was going on, and
was there some kind of recall that we were unaware
of?? Didn't get very far as this occurred in
Edmonton, Alberta Canada and I'm a woman. They
all just looked at me as if I was stupid.

I then wrote a very professional and lengthy
letter to the CEO of Chrysler Canada letting him
know just how much enjoyment they had robbed me of
in my first vehicle purchase. I got another run
around and was told to just simply take the truck
back to the dealer and have them check it out
completely from nose to tailgate. Eventually, the
truck started living up to it's name.

I fell in love with the truck but decided to try a
new one when driving by a dealership in Toronto,
saw a black 1995 V6 3.9L 2x4 club sport. Of course
I traded mine in and have not had any major
problems for the last 14 months. My baby purrs and
purrrforms.

A very happy Dakota owner.
Norah ---- kiralyn@tor.hookup.net

         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)