Helping you unsubscribe from the Dakota list

From: Actor Troy McClure (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 1996 - 15:24:07 EST

My friends:

If you are one of the number of people who has unsuccessfully tried to unsubscribe
from the Dakota list, I am here to help you.

If you receive this message and want to unsubcribe from the list,
follow these easy instructions:

1) Send an email to dakota-request@csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu with the
word UNSUBSCRIBE (or UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST) in the subject line.

2) Sit back and wait for the results.

As much as we hate to see anyone drop off the list, the large flood
of messages to the Dakota list that say "unsubscribe" in the body of
the message is a little tiring.

If you follow the instructions listed above (carefully note the
address) and still can't get unsubscribed, feel free to email me and
I'll help you troubleshoot your situation.

Thanks for your time.

=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd (on order)