Overdrive Lockout Update

From: Norah Kiraly (kiralyn@tor.hookup.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 1996 - 21:39:20 EST

Hello All:

Here's an update on '93 vs. '95 Overdrive dilemma. I spoke with the General
Manager at Scarborotown Chrysler Dodge Jeep where I traded in the '93. He
tracked down the salesman that sold the truck and put me through to him.

He recalls the truck but not who he sold it to. He also remembers that
there was something unusual about the OD. He's going to track it down by
the VIN number and see what he can find out. If anyone else has any
connections in tracing VIN's the number is 1B7FL23X7PS282660. It would be
nice to put this topic to rest and also prove that I'm not insane!!

Thanks to all.

Norah
'95 Dakota Sport, 4x2 Club Cab, V6, 3.9L, black