Re: An idea..

From: L Jacobs (ljacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu)
Date: Wed Nov 13 1996 - 13:20:48 EST

We always want more dak stuff, so why not ??
My favorite (IMHO) would be from exhaust, at idle (rumble rumble).

I would suggest putting it on the dakota mailing list home page.
In fact, I seem to not be able to look at the sidewinder, could
someone send me the URL again, or even better (PLEASE) point to
these things from our homepage ?? Thanks !!

In message <199611131634.IAA03046@dfw-ix6.ix.netcom.com> Sam writes:
[snip]
> Anyway, I just thought of something. Would anyone be interested in
> HEARING
> what an after market exhaust sounds like??? Or maybe the induction sound
> from a
> FIPK (while inside the cab of the truck)???
> I have never attempted it, but know I can save the sound to my computer
> with
> little effort. It would be a .wav file... Now how to send it to people
> interested is another story!!
[snip]

Lee Jacobs LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu
96 SLT CC 4x4 5.2L 5spd LimSlip ABS HD(Tow) Buckets Console Etc.. Etc...

   __
  / / ___ ___ Lee Jacobs
 / / / _ \/ _ \ LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu
/ /__| __/ __/ DVAMC - Univ. Colorado Health Sciences
\____/\___|\___| Big Aspirations, Small Wallet.