On board computer that learns?

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 1996 - 14:32:50 EST

Folks:

There have been numerous suggestions that the Dakota's on board computer
learns your driving style and adjusts accordingly. Does anyone care to
elaborate? What happens when there are two or more drivers?

When I picked my '97 up yesterday, without trying, I laid rubber at the
first three stop lights. By the time I got it back to Victoria (40 mi),
drove it around for serveral hours, it began to feel like a cross between my
1978 3/4 ton and my wife's Plymouth Sundance.

I assumed that I had learned and adjusted to the Dakota, rather than the
other way around.

Thanks.

Robert P. Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com