Re: On board computer that learns?

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 1996 - 09:03:21 EST

> There are 20 eproms that take readings of all sensors at start up

  I've noticed a lot of discussion regarding the Dakota real-time
control system, leading me to believe that there may be some
detailed information about the Chrysler SBEC available somewhere.
Can anyone lead me to a source?

  All my automotive tuning experience is with analog carburetor
systems, but as an embedded systems engineer I am fairly familiar
with the processor side of real-time control systems. Hence I'd
prefer as much technical info as possible, including schematics.

  I have the '95 Dakota shop manual but have not read the section
on the SBEC very carefully.

  Thanks,

  Ron